The Max Guardian Mask
Breathable, Comfortable Cloth Face Covering for Protection
- Mask Filter: Designed to use electrostatically charged fibers to enhance the capture of airborne particles without increasing breathing resistance.
- Our filtration technology pulls in and captures a percentage of microscopic airborne particles, including bacteria and particles that carry viruses.
- Made of 100% Cotton, ensuring breathability and comfort even when worn all day.
- Washable for repeated use; filter is disposable and interchangeable. Filter replacement recommended every 3 months.
- Elastic ear loop allows for a comfortable yet snug fit.
CDC Encourages Americans to Wear Cloth Face Masks
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is encouraging all Americans – including people who feel healthy – to wear non-medical cloth face masks or homemade face coverings in public, especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
The new guidance, announced on Friday, April 3, 2020, is based on recent studies that show transmission of COVID-19 from asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic individuals is playing a more significant role in the pandemic than previously understood.
In light of the new evidence, the CDC – along with other local, state, and independent health agencies – recommends the use of cotton masks where other social distancing measures may be difficult to maintain.
Trusted By Health Care Providers & Essential Workers
The Max Guardian mask is trusted by health care providers, essential workers, and others who want to protect themselves and others.
The Max Guardian is hand-made from 100% cotton and materials designed to attract and capture airborne particles, while not compromising breathability. It’s sleek design and an elastic strap allows for a snug and aesthetically pleasing fit.
If you would like to learn more, or place an order, please contact us.
This mask does not guarantee safety.